What's new

Wet Plate, Silver Plate, Collodion?

bultican

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I am trying to figure out what type of photography gives the silver (reflective) twinge to photographs like old historic photos. I have started looking in to wet plate photography (I would assume it is some kind of wet plate) and quickly figured out there is a ton of info out there for it. This is a good thing if you know what to look for, but I'm not sure where to begin looking. I specifically want to create some of the silver (reflective) photos. Does anyone know what this specific type is called or maybe have a good reference (book, website, etc.) I should look at?

Thanks in advance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom