What's new

Wet streets, rainy night, umbrella and camera

#1 it looks like you probably got real wet taking this one, I like it a lot. I also like #6 the colors and the trailing taillights of the cars are awesome.
 
TBaraki said:
The colours and the leaves are great. Nice trails too.

I love that part of town. The Black Frog is great for an Oiler's fan like me.
Yeah, Gastown's always nice for night photos, never been to Black Frog though.
 
oldnavy170 said:
Nice series. Was it windy out that night? That first photo makes it look like it was super windy!!
Yes, very windy especially near the intersection and my camera got a few rain drops on it, nothing serious.
 
Ab$olut said:
I like them all 1 is my fave though what sort of settings did you use?
For #1, I used aperture priority and set it to iso800, f8, 14mm to capture the steam from the clock and the camera automatically chose 1sec. I also had a polarizer to protect the lens. And of course a tripod.
 
theRossatron said:
Nice Shots! Gastown in Vancouver? Makes me miss it. I was there 3 years ago for about 6 months.
Yep Gastown, nice place to mingle the tourists.

Thank you everyone for your comments, much appreciated. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom