TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 17, 2006 #1 Comments and criticisms appreciated.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 18, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 While I am not too keen on the wine glass in the background (would have preferred this pic to be "cleaner"), this sight is "whetting my whistle" (what does that mean?) ... but if this is whiskey, then I would love to see its colour!
While I am not too keen on the wine glass in the background (would have preferred this pic to be "cleaner"), this sight is "whetting my whistle" (what does that mean?) ... but if this is whiskey, then I would love to see its colour!
M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Oct 18, 2006 #3 i like the wine glass in the backgorund.
M Moscovite TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2006 Messages 75 Reaction score 0 Location Cincinnati, OH Oct 18, 2006 #4 Wet you whistle means 'drink up!' Nice pic, i like the depth and now I can't wait for the happy hour to come... Thanks a lot!
Wet you whistle means 'drink up!' Nice pic, i like the depth and now I can't wait for the happy hour to come... Thanks a lot!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 18, 2006 #5 Nice image. I like it. Eric
TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks everyone.
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Oct 18, 2006 #7 I like it too!! : )