What a frickin' jerk....

jwbryson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was when I joined this forum. This is what I was looking for.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...b-w-daughter-thoughts-suggestions-thanks.html

I thought I knew it all--clearly, I did not. My attitude sucked. Some thought my photos sucked. I didn't, but I see their points now...

I just wanted to say that I'm glad I stuck around and have made some connections and grown. This place can be difficult at first, but it clearly can help too if you give it a chance.

Lesson? Shut your Goddamn pie hole and pay attention.

My apologies.

Peace out.

Dont forget the bird poop photo

I don't know. The liberal snob part was pretty shallow, but cloudwalker's composition is 'the end all to great art' analysis was sophomoric.

Its very hard for people to accept their mistakes. you did. You're already a better person in my books. Good luck!! :D

My prediction:

This is going to be a long thread.....lol

This one is your best moment man. I remember this post and I didnt bother responding LMAO

Schwetty, this is not about piling on, ok?

I think there is only piling on what the pile-ee continues to resist and, incorrectly, assert their version of the truth.
If you were a total noob, everyone would be pretty kind.
Besides piling on is safe, fun and no risk- the best time to kick someone is when he is down.

As far as I can tell, you are one of the guys or one of the girls, take your pick.

and relax a bit, everyone gets their turn in the barrel.

Most reactions

Back