What's new

What a great day... CC Please

JasonLambert

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2010
Messages
737
Reaction score
14
Location
Hermitage, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok... I shot these @ f5.6 ISO100 1/200th/sec. They were running around a lot but for some reason I decided to post the more still shots.

1.
Natalie_erma-1.jpg


2.
Natalie_erma-2.jpg


3.
Natalie_erma-3-2.jpg
 
#1 would have been fantastic if the background was blurred more. I wonder if 1/1000 @ f/2 would have worked better.

Same thing with #2. Narrow depth of field could have really turned these into great pictures.
 
#1 and #2 are great moments, though. I think that trumps any gear limitations you had.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom