What??? A GURU? Me???????

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It seems like through whatever I did, like posting my 251st post or so, I've catapulted myself into a GURU-status. :shock:
Oh my... a GURU. :roll:
I don't believe this...

congratulations! :D :D :D

And you've achieved something that our famous english member Darfion will never be able to obtain- GURU status!

vonnagy said:
congratulations! :D :D :D

And you've achieved something that our famous english member Darfion will never be able to obtain- GURU status!
How very true. Surprised he didn't put "owner of Good looking boyband style haircut" :roll:

How very true. Surprised he didn't put "owner of Good looking boyband style haircut"

And yet you continue to poke this particular sleeping tiger....you're kinda daring him here, at this point, aren't ya Darf? :LOL:

Congratulations LaFoto :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
But be careful!
Take note of this:

terri said:
How very true. Surprised he didn't put "owner of Good looking boyband style haircut"

And yet you continue to poke this particular sleeping tiger....you're kinda daring him here, at this point, aren't ya Darf? :LOL:

terri said:

Nah! Don't think he's got the bottle :wink:
[ quick check at avatar status. .....thought as much]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back