What's new

What a lame vacation.

While the shots are nice, they don't do that much for me. . .the first two seem to be leaning ever so slightly to the right, might just be me though. . .what I DO LOVE about them, there are SO many great, amazing world class beaches on Okinawa, and they are hardly, if ever, packed with people/tourists. Some of the best diving in the pacific rim too. Hell, even some great surfing.
 
You can actually "get away" on your get-aways here. The diving is incredible. Not a bad place to spend 3 years.
 
Nice photos. I think they would look better if you cropped a bit of the sky off and made them appear more wide angle.
 
Didn't really post for critique but thanks all.
 
The horizon in 2 would be better if it wasn't dead smack in the middle. There's too much jetty in the pic.
 
"What a lame vacation"

I agree, pristine beaches, sunshine, palm trees....just awful.


I like photo 2. could use a bit cropped off the bottom maybe but very pleasing.
 
Very nice. Love the second one.
 
Pictures are nice. Location is better. Being able to say "I was there" is better still. So where are the selfies in the water? ;)
 
I need a beach like that! It's been too long. :) Good to hear you had a good time
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom