runnah Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 14,632 Reaction score 7,563 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #16 A polarizer would help. I am so jealous, Japan is on my top 5 places to visit. Ever make it up to the mountains?
A polarizer would help. I am so jealous, Japan is on my top 5 places to visit. Ever make it up to the mountains?
EIngerson Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 20, 2011 Messages 3,544 Reaction score 1,651 Location San Diego, California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 29, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 runnah said: A polarizer would help. I am so jealous, Japan is on my top 5 places to visit. Ever make it up to the mountains? Click to expand... Well, a second polarizer would have been overkill. lol. I sure did make it too the mountains. I climbed mount Fuji last year.
runnah said: A polarizer would help. I am so jealous, Japan is on my top 5 places to visit. Ever make it up to the mountains? Click to expand... Well, a second polarizer would have been overkill. lol. I sure did make it too the mountains. I climbed mount Fuji last year.