What app do you recommend to view EXIF data on web?

I

Iron Flatline

Many images on the web still have their EXIF data embedded. What app are you using, if any?

My preferred browser is Firefox on Vista.

Just 10 minutes ago I installed Exif Viewer 1.45 (on Firefox). I haven't even tried it yet.

another user of OPANDA software

There are a bunch of extension for FireFox. I use FxIF.

You just right-click an image and choose Properties and, if it's available, it will display EXIF data below the normal properties.

lockwood said:
I use KUSO for Internet Explorer...
I tried to download this one a while back and could only get an error. I'm stuck with IE at work :(

It stinks because my home computer is out of commision at the moment, thus I am using my work laptop at home to forum browse. All my photos, my Firefox, my links, and everything else is inaccessable right now.

There are a bunch of extension for FireFox. I use FxIF.

You just right-click an image and choose Properties and, if it's available, it will display EXIF data below the normal properties.
I do use Firefox at home. This one sounds familiar. I had used the one from Opanda by recommendation here or another forum. I commented on a non-photography forum in our photography thread about people leaving exif intact and someone stated they could see it. I installed what they mentioned, which I believe is FxIF, and it picks up exif info on images that Opanda didn't.

Last edited:
KUSO EXIF viewer. I can right click any picture in any browser or even in Windows picture and fax viewer and bring up the EXIF if it is there.

Just 10 minutes ago I installed Exif Viewer 1.45 (on Firefox). I haven't even tried it yet.

Its ok, a little clunky but it works well. It adds a context menu of "View Image EXIF data" when you right click any object. If that object is a picture and has EXIF data, it displays it.

I started using Opera for browsing when that last big IE scare came up = Opera has built in exif reader so I sort of just stayed with it (just right click and go to propertise)

Most reactions

Back