what are the best deals for a canon 6D?

slava00

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
where can i get the best deal on a fully functional, new or nearly new Canon 6D? BH Photo and other places retail at $1,999 while some shops on ebay sell for $1600~. KEH also sells "Like New" (at 97-99% of mint condition) for $1750~ out the door. I also cannot tell if the ones on ebay are grey market, but ultimately I do not want to have to deal with a faulty product. Is it worth getting a grey market or used camera? Do you happen to know of any vendors you or your colleagues had good experiences with? or do you happen to know a good way to save on a brand new retail?

thank you in advance for all your help!

eswebster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Recently there was a post for a 6D + 24-105mm L + canon printer for $1999... from B+H but you have to wait for a $400 mail in rebate. Others may be able to find that link for you. The deal is good through september if i remember correctly.

KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:

brunerww

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

Bulb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Recently there was a post for a 6D + 24-105mm L + canon printer for $1999... from B+H but you have to wait for a $400 mail in rebate. Others may be able to find that link for you. The deal is good through september if i remember correctly.

Right you are. Except they raised the price a little bit. (Link: Canon EOS 6D DSLR Camera with 24-105mm Lens and Inkjet Printer)

You get a Canon 6D, 24-105mm f/4L, PIXMA PRO-100, printer paper (ooh), and 16GB SD card for $2600 with a $400 rebate.

So if you're in need of a lens (or, heck, a printer) then it's well worth the $2200. If you just need the body then the eBay links brunerww posted will be just as good.

dfranks04

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
FYI.. I purchased the 6d bundle from B&H and couldn't be happier. GREAT camera and the "kit" lens is fantastic. I was silly enough to believe that I would just sell the printer to recoup a little money but after printing off a few pictures I was amazed with the quality and its now sitting on my desk being used ALOT! I hate mail in rebates but actually received mine very fast and with no problems. 8^) ENJOY!

eswebster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Its a great bundle, hell of a deal. You'll be happy with it for a long time.

Most reactions