What's new

What are the odds?

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
45,715
Reaction score
14,785
Location
Victoria, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well... I guess it depends on how many times you throw the dice and how many you use....

Dice%20(2).jpg


Dice%20(3).jpg


Dice%20(4).jpg



A few more here. With thanks to the TPF member who, a few weeks ago, posted his own (and much better) 'dice in water' shots and inspired me to get off of the couch this afternoon and do something. Feel free to critique...
 
:( can't see your photos :( I bet they are great to
 
I like them! who was the person to inspire you?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom