What are you guys addicted to?

LOL. Good thread.

Photography (of course). My pc - I still play a few games on line too much and I confess - this is not my only forum - the other is a games one. Coffee. Cigarettes. Rum and diet coke. Reading science fiction and fantasy. And (oh the shame) war games with figures (warhammer type stuff).

*slinks away muttering - too much info Duckie - you gave too much info...

girls
burgerking
photography
expensive shoes
sleeping
internet

md

Um, TPF, and you all know it!
Gonna have to jump on the sleep bandwagon.
I can't get enough. No, really, I can't get enough. I get home late at night (and if I don't I stay up later than I should on TPF) and get up early in the morning, and I'm SO DAMN TIRED ALL THE TIME!

heh heh...my boyfriend...kinda weird being addicted to a person, but I miss him so much when he's not around.

Oh, and I'm a Coke head...can't get enough of that carbonated goodness!

And a few other things that I'm not gonna tell! ;)

My saltwater aquarium and football (soccer). Also volleyball, but haven't played much in the past couple years (footie has dominated my life!), so I guess that addiction has faded.

Also addicted to hockey, but with the lockout in the NHL being announced today, looks like I won't see much in the way of hockey (at least on tv) this year. :irked:

You mean, aside from this damn forum??? :x

Photography, especially alternative processes, and constantly thinking about all aspects of it and making the same image look totally different and starting a darkroom and which new papers to try, and what's up with solarized prints and bromide processing and oh I want to try selectol soft with Dektol for hand coloring I love that look and my HIE is going to expire soon so I have to get out and shoot some and I'm TOTALLY out of Polaroid 59 gotta order some and oh my GOD I do need help. :shock:

Wine doesn't suck, either. :mrgreen:

core_17 said:
You amuse me, Terri! :)

Why, that's wonderful..... how about sending me fifty bucks for the chuckle? Like I said, I need film, man. :wink:

Hey now...I need a new camera! NO ONE is getting my money right now! :) That, and I still am hopefull on going on the Joshua Tree trip.

terri said:
You mean, aside from this damn forum??? :x

Photography, especially alternative processes, and constantly thinking about all aspects of it and making the same image look totally different and starting a darkroom and which new papers to try, and what's up with solarized prints and bromide processing and oh I want to try selectol soft with Dektol for hand coloring I love that look and my HIE is going to expire soon so I have to get out and shoot some and I'm TOTALLY out of Polaroid 59 gotta order some and oh my GOD I do need help. :shock:

Wine doesn't suck, either. :mrgreen:

Breathe Terri, breathe........ :mrgreen: We love you just the way you are!

My Wife
The Cats
Travel
Photography
Antique Pneumatic Arms
Jamaican Blue Mountain (coffee..... what did you think?) :)
Reading
Work - have too.... :roll:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back