What's new

What Are You Lookin At?

Naicidrac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all,
I just wanted to see what you guys thought of it.
Retouch.jpg
 
Whoa i feel like the indian is staring right at me. I think its neat but in my own opinion it looks too fake. Especially the hat. The lighting and concept i think is good though.
 
Way too much airbrushing on the skin. It needs texture, it has little.
 
Thanks for the comments guys. Yes the point of this photo is to look fake. I had a buddy about a month ago show me a commercial photographer here in the States who does photos sort of like this. Eveyone is into the fake HDR look these days. After about a month playing with PS I feel like I am getting somewhere. Yes I wanted to push it to the limits where the image is a cross between a cartoon and a real image. No airbrush was used on this, and I wanted the skin to look as smooth as possible to get the cartoon effect. Thanks for the comments guys.
 
Awesome man, I love the cartoon effect! Photography is all about light and it appears that you have a cool effect with light.
 
What version of PS are you using...I like this I must say!!!
 
I am using CS2 version of PS.
 
Bump----I just wanted to push this image up one time to see if I could get any more comments on it.
 
Very cool, I really like the cartoon-y look. How did you do it if you don't mind my asking? Very nice job with the lighting as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom