What are you watching on TV right now?

I’m currently watching The Diplomat on Netflix. Love Keri Russel and Rufus Sewell in this.

I’m currently watching The Diplomat on Netflix. Love Keri Russel and Rufus Sewell in this.
We just decided to start this last night. Watched the first episode and it was well done. Keri Russel is awesome. Then unexpectedly there was Michael McKean as POTUS, and I just laughed out loud. ;)

Just completed Succession, IMO it just got better and better as it went on and goes straight into my top 10 list.

Just completed Succession, IMO it just got better and better as it went on and goes straight into my top 10 list.
I like it a lot. Great acting and characters. Good story. The only issue for me is that they are all terrible human beings and there is no one to root for.

Been going through some old films that have passed me by.
Over the weekend this covered Bullitt (ashamed to say that for some reason I never have got around to watching it) - 8/10 and Coma (1978) which I also enjoyed - 7/10.

Watching Shang Chi...

... again. This is probably somewhere around the 15th-20th time watching it.

The Detectorists - BBC, thoroughly hooked on this gentle and amusing drama.

Watching “Warrior” on Max. It’s anything but gentle and amusing. Very violent which is not my usual type of show but I’m hooked on the storyline and the characters.

Rerun of "Inventing Anna." Deliciously loathsome grifter busted.
"Painkiller." There's a place deep in Hell for the Sacklers.
"Lady Chatterley's Lover" (2022). Sex balanced by class struggle in post-WWI England--finally.

Last edited:
Rerun of "Inventing Anna." Deliciously loathsome grifter busted.
"Painkiller." There's a place deep in Hell for the Sacklers.
"Lady Chatterley's Lover" (2022). Sex balanced by class struggle in post-WWI England--finally.
Inventing Anna was excellent

Not watching anything at the moment... just sent the rental tv back and the smart tv is driving me mad.
I keep on telling it to be dumb and just give me normal tv bbc itv ch 4 etc but no it wants to give me 1000s web based progs...... pulling out my hail is not an option..... there’s non left lol

Channel 12 evening news

Still dig the "Lincoln Lawyer" series. Manuel Garcia-Rulfo is wildly underrated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back