What are you?

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
In conversation with my two sons - who spend way too much time surfing the net - I was asked whether I was a Pirate or a Ninja.
Apparently everyone who uses the internet is either one or the other.

So which one are you?

Maybe I am a NoiseNinja(TM) :lmao:

Sorry, never heard of either. And I am online since the early days of the iNet .. must be something amongst the youngsters only

Actually, 18 years ago I was stopped at night by someone dressed like a Ninja, with a real sword. He was all covered with real blood, which happened to be his own blood! :confused:

I gave him a ride i my car after separating him from his weapons ... unfortunately he donated some of his blood to my car seats :grumpy:

(no kidding)

Without having read the Wikipedia article as yet, I still don't know what I am or what it is.
Before I go read that article, I might ask my kids if they are familiar with the two, what were they again? Scroll-scroll... "Pirate" or "Ninja". They never mentioned anything of the kind, and my two spend HOURS on the i-net, too!

Without having read the Wikipedia article as yet, I still don't know what I am or what it is.
Before I go read that article, I might ask my kids if they are familiar with the two, what were they again? Scroll-scroll... "Pirate" or "Ninja". They never mentioned anything of the kind, and my two spend HOURS on the i-net, too!

Teenagers....Probably will have heard of it

im one of those people who has 100's of unread invitations and things like this drives me crazy:p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back