What are you?

Actually, 18 years ago I was stopped at night by someone dressed like a Ninja, with a real sword. He was all covered with real blood, which happened to be his own blood! :confused:

I gave him a ride i my car after separating him from his weapons ... unfortunately he donated some of his blood to my car seats :grumpy:

(no kidding)

This is completely off topic, but seeing your name just totally brought it all back. I dreamed last night that I was in Germany for some reason or another and my first thought was that I needed to call Alex B so we could have a meetup. How random is that...

And to keep this on topic...I'm totally a ninja, unless of course we can be Flying Dutchman pirates and then there would be no losing.

Given my habit of hijacking threads, I'd say I'm a pirate. Arrrrrr.

sCh_pirates.gif

what if you're both?

does that make you a nirate? or a pinja?

Actually, 18 years ago I was stopped at night by someone dressed like a Ninja, with a real sword. He was all covered with real blood, which happened to be his own blood! :confused:

I gave him a ride i my car after separating him from his weapons ... unfortunately he donated some of his blood to my car seats :grumpy:

(no kidding)

Don't make Ninjas like they used to.

aaarrrghhh!!!!

I appreciate good grog ...

(mmmhh ... "good grog"? ... that may be a contradictory term ... like jumbo shrimp or military intelligence)

All I know is that we have 'International Talk like a Pirate Day'...and no special day for Ninjas...so Pirates win.

Arrrr, good point matey.

And they have penguin pirates, but no penguin ninjas.
penguin1.gif

I saw a while ago (hey, it's about New York!), so I knew about the battle. But I didn't know you could divide the whole world purely based on these two .
Well, someone mentioned Flying Dutchman, so if I add my airmiles to my nationality there's only one conclusion: pirate.

alex: that's certainly in my top10 of strangest things ever

pascal

Last edited by a moderator:
Would Ninja be the unseen lurker. If so, I'm not that. So I guess I'm a Pirate, and Cathy is the Ninja. No wonder I always loose!

Most reactions

Back