What are your thoughts about my products photos on my company site....

WSInternational

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if this is allowed here or not.
:blushing:

I'd like to get the input of some of the members here and see what you think about some of the products photos I have on my site and whether you think they look professional enough. I Just recently bought a Cannon EOS Rebel T2i and will be using it to replace most of the product pictures that we sell. I'm still unsure as to whether I will be keeping the T2i or exchanging it for a Nikon D5100. The pictures are here:
www.wsidigital.com Please note that the pictures on the site were taken with other cameras. But today, I took one picture using the T2i and posted it on my site. Can you please check it out and let me know your honest opinion as to whether this particular photo looks like a professional product photo? You can see that picture here: www.wsidigital.com/m3x4.htm if it does not look good, or if you think it can be better, can you please recommend a possible setting or any other thing that I could possibly change?

I am brand new to photography and literally don't know anything about it and would like to learn about shutter speeds, lights, etc.... This is the setup where I'm going to be taking the photos and where I took the photo of the item in the second link above: I know the lights are suppose to be behind the studio walls, and not directly in front of the item. It's just to show you how I'm doing it. Do you guys think I need to add more lighting? Maybe get a flash?

Thank you for taking the time to read, view, and respond to this message. I really appreciate it.
:thumbup:

Welcome on TPF :D

I think most members here would prefer images directly shown here than going to any connected site. Every day 100 to 1000 images are loaded here and members are not getting ample time to see all of them, not to mention to comment on them. So kindly post images here; whether your interest is personal or trade may not be a concern for the members.... Actually i had gone to your site; the image of the singular product(second link) appears to be of poor quality... but you will get expert opinions from veterans (not by age, but by experience ;) )here

Regards :D

spam traffic to your site, just post the pic LoL

Most reactions

Back