What camera bag are you using?

jeffie7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a camera bag, however, I'm not sure what to get.

What do you like to use? also where did you buy it from?

Tamron, Nice bag but I suggest a back pack style camera bag. I need to invest in one because once you include camera, lens, tripod, it becomes a lot to haul.

Lowepro Mini Trekker.

inside.jpg

tripod.jpg

Can't fault it. At all.

Can't recommend a place to buy from though — it was free with a magazine subscription.

I have a Tamrac CyberPro.

http://www.tamrac.com/5618.htm

It has room for my Dell 15.4" Laptop as well as most of the camera gear listed below. Can get a bit heavy, of course, if everything is loaded. Fits well under seat in plane if necessary. It's well built with velcro dividers and a rapid-access top. Cost me about $115 at local camera shop. I also have a Canon backpack which is very sturdy and comfortable

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Backpac...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1215369676&sr=8-1

but I'm not wild about using a backpack for regular photo use (not very accessible). I use it if I only want to go out with camera and a couple of lenses and don't want to bother with the big bag.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Same here Lowepro Mini trekker I like it a lot carrier 2 SLR and 4 lens and a small movie camera (all the weight i want to pack)
Troy

I just picked up the lowepro 200 sling for 89.99 @ Best buy. It's comfortable and holds my camera stuff and then some :)

I have two Lowepros's (AW200 slingshot and a twelve year old top loader) and can't say enough good about them. Friday night as an example. Trying to take firework shots and the rains fell. It's nice to quickly pull the bag condom out and have the gear with another layer of protection from the elements.

Tried several, always went back to Domke...

Kata has some pretty nice stuff as well. I do like the Lowepro line though, I have to admit.

I use a Canon bag to haul all my Olympus stuff around. :lol:

I use the Lowepro flipside 300. Security was a concern for me since I will be going to a "pickpocket haven" in a couple months. I LOVE this bag! It holds everything I have perfectly.

I use a Domke F-2. I like it, but sometimes I wish I had gotten the F-1, but then I think it would be too heavy if I filled it up...

Most reactions

Back