What's new

What camera do you use?

What do you use?

  • Canon

    Votes: 115 43.4%
  • Hasselblad

    Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Leica

    Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Mamiya

    Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Nikon

    Votes: 137 51.7%
  • Olympus

    Votes: 18 6.8%
  • Panasonic

    Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Pentax

    Votes: 18 6.8%
  • Sigma

    Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Sony

    Votes: 15 5.7%
  • other

    Votes: 22 8.3%

  • Total voters
    265
I would probably get Sigma's SLR... They are the ones not using the Foveon sensors right? Quite fascinating in my book.

Yup, that's them.

The only reason will never get one is the mount. You can only use Sigma lenses on it.

Sigma SA mount... Which is similar to both the Pentax K mount and the Canon EF mount, but not compatible with either - according to Wikipedia...
 
Nikon is for people who keep themselves in the dark. :lol:
 
Lets not start an argument...
What, so you disagree that Nikon's flagship cameras are good in low-light situations? ;)
 
Nikon D40 - nice GENERAL camera, but nothing like what I really want, but can't afford right now. The next Camera I'm getting will be a D90. Both of these Camera's I'll work with for a while, but my ultimate goal is a D3x

Don't get me wrong, a D40 is a nice camera, but I'm trying to get more into really professional photography, and D40 only goes but so far.
 
I bought a used Canon 20D last year and am very happy with it. It was a spare camera of a professional photographer, so it never got used much and it hadn't taken many photos.

It was quite a step up in terms of body from the old 300D or digital rebel that I used to have. Well worth it for £170 ($270)
 
As expected the most users with either Canon or Nikon :p
 
I swear, you Nikon guys are a bunch of cheaters. Notice how Canon stayed in the lead all this time and once we started giving you a hard time about it... poof, Nikon pulls in the lead.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom