What's new

What camera do you use?

What do you use?

  • Canon

    Votes: 115 43.4%
  • Hasselblad

    Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Leica

    Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Mamiya

    Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Nikon

    Votes: 137 51.7%
  • Olympus

    Votes: 18 6.8%
  • Panasonic

    Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Pentax

    Votes: 18 6.8%
  • Sigma

    Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Sony

    Votes: 15 5.7%
  • other

    Votes: 22 8.3%

  • Total voters
    265
THis statement couldn't be more backwards if you tried. Nikon is catering more and more to new users. Check out their lineup. D40......please.:lmao: Ashton in the commercials.....check..:lol: Most confusing lens suffix/prefix/whatever fix on the market......yep. LOL

Montana does have a point.... :lol:

Canon has Maria Sharapova... at least Canon picked an athlete to represent a product that has a history of taking pictures of athletes.

She's a lot nicer to look at than Ashton too...lol.
 
THis statement couldn't be more backwards if you tried. Nikon is catering more and more to new users. Check out their lineup. D40......please.:lmao: Ashton in the commercials.....check..:lol: Most confusing lens suffix/prefix/whatever fix on the market......yep. LOL

Montana does have a point.... :lol:

Canon has Maria Sharapova... at least Canon picked an athlete to represent a product that has a history of taking pictures of athletes.

She's a lot nicer to look at than Ashton too...lol.


No doubt about that!
 
THis statement couldn't be more backwards if you tried. Nikon is catering more and more to new users. Check out their lineup. D40......please.:lmao: Ashton in the commercials.....check..:lol: Most confusing lens suffix/prefix/whatever fix on the market......yep. LOL

Montana does have a point.... :lol:

Canon has Maria Sharapova... at least Canon picked an athlete to represent a product that has a history of taking pictures of athletes.
Sadly... I find myself humbled and shamed...

My beloved Nikon biffed HARD with their choice of spokesperson...

BUT, I'm completely buoyed up by the fact that Nikon's Pro and Pro-sumer products are so vastly superior to Canon that not even Ashton can tarnish them! :greenpbl::-P:greenpbl: LOL!!
 
Ok, who is the smarta$$ that voted Sigma? Lets see your camera.
 
Ok, who is the smarta$$ that voted Sigma? Lets see your camera.

They make one... google it. :lol:


No need to google anything, I am well aware they make one. ;)

Just never seen anyone admit to owning one on here.:mrgreen:

Same here. :lol:

Nikon is losing :(

edit: The funny part is I love canons high end cameras, but I hate there low end cameras. Who knows? maybe when im experienced and have the money I'll get one.
 
Hate is an awfully strong word and usually only applied when speaking of D40 bodies.

;)
 
Sigma actually does make a DSLR, but more interesting to me (and probably what whoever voted Sigma has) is their P&S cameras - the DP1 & DP2. Both look pretty nice.

EDIT

And if Fuji would make their S5 Pro in an EF mount, I would probably buy one.
 
Last edited:
Ok, who is the smarta$$ that voted Sigma? Lets see your camera.

There's a few people around with DP2's. I've never seen anyone with the SLR though.

Oh, and I like both Nikon and Canon equally. The each have their own benefits and both are capable of creating equally stunning images.
 
I would probably get Sigma's SLR... They are the ones not using the Foveon sensors right? Quite fascinating in my book.

I don't have it, and probably won't ever get it, but I would love to borrow or rent one sometime.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom