what camera is good for ISO and has the low pass filter removed?

I believe you are caught up way too much on the low pass filter.
I had the D7100 which is a great camera with no AA filter and I also own the D3300 which doesn't have AA filter.
I own the D750 and I promise you when I nail focus on my cameras in low ISO and use my good lenses you will NOT be able to see any sharpness difference.
The sharpness difference is really for lab test and people who obsessively try to pixel peep, in real life the 2 most important factor is your skills and lenses you use.
I even had a Nikon D60 and on 100ISO and good lenses pictures came out wonderfully sharp!!!

Get the D750, its better in high ISO then the D810 and you are left with a lot of money in your hand to get good lenses.

Was just about to write something similar to this.

People argue way too much over the AA filter. The difference is minimal. Apply a little sharpening and you can't even notice it at 100%. You WILL get sharper images out of the 750 than 7200, despite the AA filter, because the 750 has better detail and less noise (superior sensor); you can easily sharpen the image up at say ISO 1600 from the 750 and it will look superior to 7200 image and with less noise.

D750 is beautiful
D610 is another option if u r low on budget
D810 is best thing 36mp n amazing high ISO results
Any of these models will be much better than ur D7200
But sharpness at any ISO depends on lenses u use
So before u get into camera hunt, invest in lenses
Ur D7200 lenses will not be usable on Nikon full frame
So lenses ist ... Body is secondary

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Why don't u share which all lenses u have and I'm sure someone will guide u in a much better way
Lenses make a huge impact much more than a body change does n best thing, lenses never get old, they r like Gold standard n only loose value when something bettter is available out there
Hint Nikon 14-24 f2.8 is still the Legendary lens which Canon is unable to beat or even match (and I'm a Canon 6d owner)
So invest in lenses :) yes u will hear me sayng this again n again ;)

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

I am a noob and use a D3300. It amazes me when I get a nice sharp shot in a low light sport environment with a less than ideal lens, like a 35mm or 85mm prime. I have to use one of those because that is what I have. I would prefer a professional zoom lens but not in the cards currently. Getting the camera set correctly, using correct focus and metering mode, then getting the focus dot properly located seems to make keepers. So my goal is to get good with what I have and gain a clear understanding of the tools. Until then, upgrading my camera is a waste of hard earned money.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back