What camera should i buy for wedding photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go to 2 Nikon D610's. Don't need the MP of the 800's. Going by what your using now equipment wise. I deduce you want lower priced equipment. So, D5's and the like are out. So, I suggest a pair of D610's (don't mix systems). They have very good picture qualities, and very low light capabilities (and on sale for good price right now). If you want to save even more. Buy used D600's. Absolutely capable of very good low light portraits / weddings! I still shoot with D800 and D600 (did not upgrade to 810 or 610, not enough new capabilities to warrant it).

I shot dual systems about 15 years ago. I managed, but with buttons in different places and when you get rushed. Mistakes happens. I used dual systems way back in school in film days, but there were much fewer controls back then. Digital is different, and even modern pro level film cameras as well.

You are having such a nice experience in wedding photography. If you want to upgrade your camera than firstly decide what things you require in your photographs and from your camera so that camera options can be given as per your needs.

My film camera in college was an F100, from there it was easy to transition into a digital Nikon
I hope you still have it [emoji41] [emoji41]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back