What Camera?

Simonch

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know this is going to sound utterly rediculous, but my friend is going to be buying a new camera. Dslr or something similar, with under $1000 to spend, could you just name a few, as i dont know where to start looking. Sorry to sound like a tube :taped sh:

Thanks for your time

Simon

Canon Rebel XT
Nikon D50
Pentax *ist Ds

I think I can read into this that the people involved are not that experienced. So I say buy a NON SLR digital in the $250-$450 range. SLR digitals are for very experienced people that need one to do specific things. Or people where money is no concern.
Rather than specific make and model I will suggest that you visit various "Buyers guide" web pages to identify features available and compare to your needs. Features that you honestly will use, not that others recommend. Then the correct camera will start to reveal itself.

Have a look at the Sony DSC-H1 as well, you may find this a better option if you want instant high-quality results without too much thinking about lens choice.

Rob

and if your a first time user for DsLR i personaly think that the Nikon D50 layout is MUCH better than the rebel XT/ 350d as i have used both cameras.

Most reactions

Back