what can i do to Improve this pic.....?

how can i improve this pic.. he gives me so many opportunities for good pic outside.. but i just don't have the focus where i want it..

how can i improve this pic.. he gives me so many opportunities for good pic outside.. but i just don't have the focus where i want it..

Set up some jumps and get him doing this
http://gsgary.smugmug.com/Sports/Sports-Portfolio/be0c3505-after/568919592_MiKbu-L.jpg
how sweet is that... is he yours...all heart ..great pic

No not mine, i was shooting and printing onsite
This is the only pet we have at the moment http://gsgary.smugmug.com/Animals/My-Partners-Horse-Ruby/Untitled-25rubyprint/401400988_wFwmG-L.jpg
getting a Lakeland Terrier in about 2 weeks

how sweet is that... is he yours...all heart ..great pic

No not mine, i was shooting and printing onsite
This is the only pet we have at the moment http://gsgary.smugmug.com/Animals/My-Partners-Horse-Ruby/Untitled-25rubyprint/401400988_wFwmG-L.jpg
getting a Lakeland Terrier in about 2 weeks
Beautiful....is it an arabian? i have 4 of them...one belgian and 3 quarter horses.{mom and her two sons.} i wish i could take their pics like that... love the terrier group.. although not familiar with the Lakeland.. i will have to look it up.. i wanted to get the english bull terrier in the worst way.. but i figured it would not be a good match to my doberman.. the collie turned out to be perfect...hope to see some shots of the new puppy when you get him/her.

dobieandcollie026.jpg
i love this pic... i find alot of faults with it...but it still has an effect on me when i look at it.. what do you think.. i think the best thing about it is that i was the right distance back...

She is half Arab half Welsh pony 14.2 hands, that photo was shot on Ilford HP5 film pushed to ISO 1600 F2.8 @ 300mm
Here is another of here when she came 1st at a local show
596796719_9kAJr-L.jpg

She is half Arab half Welsh pony 14.2 hands, that photo was shot on Ilford HP5 film pushed to ISO 1600 F2.8 @ 300mm
wow she is gorgeous.. was she being shown in halter in this pic.. we showed only in halter and western ... good looking girl

dobieandcollie026.jpg
i love this pic... i find alot of faults with it...but it still has an effect on me when i look at it.. what do you think.. i think the best thing about it is that i was the right distance back...

Very quick edit
831902534_ijf4W-L.jpg
beautiful the way you edited.. love that contrast.. he is much lighter then this in real life..

wow she is gorgeous.. was she being shown in halter in this pic.. we showed only in halter and western ... good looking girl

We call it, In Hand, this weekend she is going in the ridden class she is only young so has lots to learn, a really tallented young rider at the stabbles is going to ride her this weekend and my partner will show her In Hand, also going to choose are puppy tomorrow

We call it, In Hand, this weekend she is going in the ridden class she is only young so has lots to learn, a really tallented young rider at the stabbles is going to ride her this weekend and my partner will show her In Hand, also going to choose are puppy tomorrow
very nice i hope she does good...remember pics...please... and the puppy pics too... :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back