What comes down the trail.

Tony S

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
While in the woods you never know what to expect to show up on the trail.

1.Canon 1D, ISO 250 1/160 @ f2.8 70-200 @ 200mm

402020594.jpg

2.Canon 1D, ISO 250 1/100 @ 2.8 70-200 @ 105mm

402020592.jpg

LOL... years of being in the woods and learning to blend in while bow hunting have let me get close to lots of critters. In the second shot I was spotted when I fired multiple shots off, the one on the left is looking right at me and they were gone a split second later.

Love the second one Tony, fantastic shot!
I sooo need someone like you around to learn from lol

Nice.. well done!

#2 It doesn't get much better than that one.

Tony these are great and that second one especially is a winner.

Jerry

Wow are those impressive looking. Pretty awesome that you were that close to them!

#2 is just awesome not that #1 isn't. I can't believe they let you that close to them. Great shots.

Cool shots. Coyote numbers seem like they have never been higher. Seems to me like they have spread into human inhabited areas more and more over the last ten years. Lotsa' coyotes hunting house cats in urban areas here on the left coast. Right in town. On one highway stretch last summer, I counted three dead coyotes within a 2.5 mile stretch near my old hometown; when I lived there 30 years ago I never saw a SINGLE coyote, alive or dead.

LOL... years of being in the woods and learning to blend in while bow hunting have let me get close to lots of critters. In the second shot I was spotted when I fired multiple shots off, the one on the left is looking right at me and they were gone a split second later.

I know what ya mean, I did some bowhunting for a couple years and I don't think I've ever sat so still since. Were you camo'd up or using a blind of any sort?

Most reactions

Back