What's new

what disposable is best??? kodac?

TJ K.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
ihelpppp i need help finding a disposable ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! im new to this whole taking photos thing, i try to take pics of cars on the highway but i think spending and extra $2 on a better disposable will make that difference
 
what a noob who takes underwater pics
 
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
 
Where can one go anymore to where people speaky and typy correct English?

I already left South Florida years ago...lol
 
I don't know the answer to the OP's question, but kid's toy cameras are a lot of fun and they're cheap and you don't fill up landfills with crap. I have a $50 Fisher Price kid's camera that's waterproof. Serious fun.
 
What is soo funnyy??
:oldman:

Since you asked...

Well, not to get too political about it, but metaphorically speaking, if an Elephant represents a Republican, and a Donkey represents a Democrat, many of us here visualize you as a Democrat walking the other way, away from the camera lens.
 
What is soo funnyy??
:oldman:

Since you asked...

Well, not to get too political about it, but metaphorically speaking, if an Elephant represents a Republican, and a Donkey represents a Democrat, many of us here visualize you as a Democrat walking the other way, away from the camera lens.

I guess I don't understand this analogy at all.
 
I have carefully considered OP's post, and upon many hours of reflection, I must reiterate my previously stated position on this subject.

I like turtles.
 
Small bug in the forum..

two users actually:

"TJ K"

and

"TJ K."

Clicking on "TJ K." profile brings you to "TJ K"'s profile because of the ".."/"-." in the url. hahaha lol I think "TJ K" pissed someone off.
 
Small bug in the forum..

two users actually:

"TJ K"

and

"TJ K."

Clicking on "TJ K." profile brings you to "TJ K"'s profile because of the ".."/"-." in the url. hahaha lol I think "TJ K" pissed someone off.

I bet it was that guy from last week who was like talking all that crap about me and stuff and got banned like 2 or 3 times. I said he'd be back :banghead:
TJ(the real one lol)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom