what do i need to fix in this picture?

silviamai

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, i am taking this picture for my boss ...what do i need to fix in this picture?

12.jpg

Why don't you start off by explaining what you think is wrong with it.

There's some sensor dust on his face area.

Depends on what the photo is for... It's a fine snapshot of your boss at work, I guess.

If this is supposed to be published somewhere or framed, there's plenty you could do to make it better, aside from just starting over from scratch. Go back and do it again, but this time clear the desk of that giant computer monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Make it look clean and classy. The harsh light on the right side of distracting, and so is the various clutter surrounding him. Especially the colorful small stuff just to the right of him. My eye is also drawn to the red framed art behind him. Basically the entire right side of the image can go then, I guess. :p

Read these two links twice each:

http://www.amateursnapper.com/photography/10-top-photography-composition-rules
http://stopshootingauto.com/exposure-lessons-in-order/

lol at editing his face out on paint.. anyone who is anyone can just erase that paint and get the face back lol

haha~ please dont get the face back..i will lost my job.

1st. i think its a little messy..i think the monitor looks weird, and the sun, and the picture on the top right is kinda weird..

2nd. its gonna be print on a brochure of our company.

haha~ please dont get the face back..i will lost my job.

1st. i think its a little messy..i think the monitor looks weird, and the sun, and the picture on the top right is kinda weird..

2nd. its gonna be print on a brochure of our company.

I was kidding ;), pretty sure there's no way to do that, and I think a more interesting angle and taken at a different time of day when light isn't pouring into the office is a good idea.

Ask him to button the top button, clear off the desk and background flat surfaces and shoot straight on?

Just a thought, why not do just a bust shot? With his back to the window if you meter for his face the background should go white. A reflector in front to lift the face and voila.

Most reactions

Back