www.jbatdesigns.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lean1.jpg

hayde1.jpg

haykay1.jpg

barn1.jpg

What do I need to improve on?

I think they look really good. Nice colors, clear, ect. The only thing I would change is the second picture's cropping. It being cropped so close to her chin and cutting of the top of her head is awkward to me, but that's just personal taste. Nice shots

#1 - The flowers are beautiful (maybe a little too much saturation), but distract my eye from the girl. Her expression also leaves a little to be desired.

#2 - Nice shot, but as mentioned earlier, cropped a little too tight for my liking.

#3 - Nice shot, but the backlighting is very distracting. A reflector might help you in these instances, or try turning the subject so you get good lighting on her face and body.

#4 - I think this is my favorite of the group, even though is has a few small issues. First, my eye was drawn to the blown out area in the background. Her arm is almost blown out too. Try reducing highlight levels in PP. Also, the crease under her right front pocket is distracting to my eyes.

Overall, these are quite nicely done and with a few minor tweaks could be even better.

The focus is off in the first shot. All of them are too stopped-down. They could use quite a bit of work in post.

#1 - The tiny part of her knee sticking up is distracting - I would frame it all out. Also a wider aperture would have improved this shot IMO so the background would be more out of focus.

#2 - The very tip of her chin is resting on the bottom of the picture as others noted - too close to the edge.

#3 - she's too dark, fill flash would help

#4 - again, fill flash

Overall, they look nice though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back