Photos OK to edit
DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

i kno this one is blurry but i had to set up fast
DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

1st shot is my fave

thank you i think thats my favorite to. do u guys have any tips on how to make them better?

It looks like you might have been using a higher ISO in that first one as there seems to be some noticeable noise. Try lowering that down, and using a tripod if you didn't already

#5 is great.

I like the 1st one, but you can see a strange noise especially in the sky.

and yeah, a tripod can both remove any camera shake and allow you to use a longer shutterspeed so you can then control the ISO (less noise) and aperture (more depth of field).

Hi, I'm new to the forum but I think you photos are great! #4 and #5 are my fave's
........Bonnie

#2, #3 are a little unremarkable, and #4 doesn't do anything for me, maybe because the lines converge to the center of the frame.

But I really like the colors and effects of #1 and #5. They are interesting

I liked #5 too...you're doing a good job looking for leading lines for your image. The composition is solid.

Lots of cool tracks there. Would be nice to get the lights turned off and get some good moonlight on them instead! Nice pictures though. I liked 5 the best, but everything seems too centered... maybe if the camera were off to the left a bit and rather than looking straight down the center of the right track... just look straight down the left rail of that right track... Not that you'll be heading back there for that shot, but just a suggestion...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back