What Do You Carry?

Quoting Ovberread above where he wrote: Context is also important and within the context of this thread that information was neither presented (that I recall) nor was it relevant to the direction the thread was going in which was a general "here's my gun". As a result all the gun photos/posts were treated equally for all members (including, you might note, moderators whose posts/gun photos were previous present in the thread).

Ummmm, almost right, but not quite accurate. Pixmedic's reference to his carry revolver, the 38 Smith and Wesson Airweight +P referenced in posts 2, and in Post # 6, as a referenced quote, are both still present as I type. Also, it might be a good idea to squash the reference to a hoped-for Ruger in post #14. There might also be a few other firearms references that could cause horrible, awful, bad feelings on the part of gun-haters, but I have not fully read anything past page 2, and a couple of the last posts here on page 3. But I'd hate for it to appear that a moderator can describe his carry pistol by brand and model...you know, Smith & Wesson ,38 caliber, airweight, and capable of handling the more-potent +P loadings...so better squash those dangerous words, you know, just to be fair and all...

well, my comment has been deleted now as well.
I assume that we are all good now?
all is right with the world?
Nope, the 10 lashes still stand. :whip:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back