• Comics

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

eddyk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Me, I collect Coins....and a few notes...

CoinColumbianHalfDollar.jpg

I've recently started collecting Australian Silver Kookaburras, there are 17 in total...I have 2 :)

10017155le.jpg

You didn't even put cameras! I have a couple old box cameras and several old polaroids. I also have a small Vinyl collection as well as every Canadian penny from 1920-now.

core_17 said:
I picked other...I collect Coca-cola products.

I think you would get along quite well with my cousin. Her whole house is practically Coca-cola themed.

(And I just need a Coke a day to be happy)

I put "Don't Collect Anything"

Peanuts said:
I think you would get along quite well with my cousin. Her whole house is practically Coca-cola themed.

(And I just need a Coke a day to be happy)

I put "Don't Collect Anything"

My kitchen is heavily Coke themed, but I have other things around the house, too. I have a tiffany style lamp, a throw blanket and pillow, ornaments, wall hangings, etc. :)

I've never really collected anything in my life until now.:confused: I recently bought a few old cameras & I like how they look in the display cabinet so I'll definately be looking for some more! :D

I used to collect hockey cards and a few comics, but they were sold by a desperate family member. I now collect nothing.

Nice coin collection eddyk :, ) .. There wasn't a Boba Fett option so I had to pick starwars and stuff

PlasticSpanner said:
I've never really collected anything in my life until now.:confused: I recently bought a few old cameras & I like how they look in the display cabinet so I'll definately be looking for some more! :D

there is a camera store near here, they must have at least 1000 old cameras.. some amazing stuff! not really sure if any are for sale though.

I collect cameras too. It's a bad combination with us having an antique alley right down the road from us.

I was stationed with a guy that collected Maxim Magazines from different countries. It was his goal to have one in every language printed. It was pretty cool.

Most reactions

Back