What do you collect?

I collect

• Comics

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't know, but he has graced their can and bottle labels many times!

Traci said:
I have an obession with Mickey Mouse. Photogoddess can verify this. If you saw Dodge Ball(the movie) were the girl has unicorns everywhere...that is my apartment with Mickey Mouse. I also have Coca Cola stuff in my kitchen, but that too is related to Mickey Mouse, since Coca Cola is the offical soft drink of Disney.

Traci, have you been to the coca-cola website lately?

Edit: GRRRR! It won't let me link directly to the page!

Click this link: www.coca-colastore.com/

and go to the bottom and type "mickey" in the search box. :)

I said postcards but it's not only that it's leaflets and handouts and flyers that I like the design on and take and stick on my wall usually.

core_17 said:
Traci, have you been to the coca-cola website lately?

Edit: GRRRR! It won't let me link directly to the page!

Click this link: www.coca-colastore.com/

and go to the bottom and type "mickey" in the search box. :)

Thanks Corry! I haven't been there yet. I've been to the Coco-Cola store in Las Vegas and I got to see the museum before they closed it. That store is a dangerous place for a collector!:drool:

Traci said:
I have an obession with Mickey Mouse. Photogoddess can verify this. If you saw Dodge Ball(the movie) were the girl has unicorns everywhere...that is my apartment with Mickey Mouse. I also have Coca Cola stuff in my kitchen, but that too is related to Mickey Mouse, since Coca Cola is the offical soft drink of Disney.

I'm verifying! :thumbup: She literally lives in the happiest apartment on earth. :biglaugh:

What don't I collect. It's an illness in my family. I have a lot of the regular things, books, CD's etc. I guess the collection that is most unique is perfume bottles. I love all of them: decorative, commercial, minis and solids.

I dont really collect stuff inless you count technology as a collection as Im always upgrading my laptop, computer etc, and i am starting to have a collection, i really should sell some stuff then i could buy my EF 100-400mm i keep dreaming about :D :D

Most reactions

Back