What do you do for work

Student, full-time. And sufficiently poor too (any money I get either goes into music, or photography; food is tertiary :lol: ).

Then again, I am starting to make a modest sum doing photography. Hooray!

I'm a framer.

june9076.jpg

I am a student, used to work retail, but now I'm a valet (and looking for a second job).

I'm looking to go into advertising, but because of the economy and population transfering into a state school is getting to be pretty difficult, so I may scrap the advertising plan and go into UC Davis brewing program.

I'm a Electronic Engineer for a medical device company that makes ultrasound machines.

Hopefully soon...a full time shooter...with cameras that is ;)

Heh, the stuff I write tests for is BSA type appliances. Storage area network, FC/SCSI protocol-layer type things, virtual tape devices, encryption, data verification technologies. All manners of fun, let me tell you.

Update - I pretty much do the same thing, except now I'm working for a company that makes precision geolocational devices and the software that runs them.

Formerly a process engineer tech making components for a computer Hard Drive.

Retired from the Army National guard. 14 years as a Bradley mechanic, 4 as a MP.

Currently unemployed and going back to school for Land survey in Aug.

I'm a Merkin door to door salesman

I'm in the Military.
I run a departments maintenance program (3M), Training Department, and Physical Fitness program.
I also supervise the team that maintains our fairly large acoustic processing network.

I am an aviation analyst. I just graduated from college with a degree in Aerospace Engineering and got a job right away : ) I consider myself lucky.... only less than a month out of college

Corrections Officer and on my days off I run my auto care business. Modifications, Audio/Video, repair, maintenance and detailing....mostly detailing. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back