What do you drink while editing?

Love this thread....drinking turns into fornicating :)

I do Chai Tea for breakfast, flavored waters during the work day, and once home and settled a crown royal and diet cola; good red wine/white wine or single malt scotch.

I am not an alcoholic, though i do enjoy the unique characteristics that makeup various wines/scotches. Like someone said previous...everything in moderation.

Jameson and ginger ale. Then coffee the next day when I have to "re" edit.

I dring water 40 minutes after having a meal

Most of the time just water. But I sometimes drink coffee or juice too.

Water mostly butttttttt when I do decide to bring out the alcoholic in me it is usually Kraken and Coke. Because I am a sailor though I mostly do all my drinking in port calls and then take it VERY easy at home.

Water the vast majority of the time. Tea a few times a week... I like white tea and green tea. Very rarely if I do drink alchohol it's usually a neat scotch.

Juga...the Kraken always strikes...leaving it's victims susceptible to amnesic events....or so the tale goes....

The Kraken doesn't really do that for me, however, fireball is considered travel time juice.

Juga...the Kraken always strikes...leaving it's victims susceptible to amnesic events....or so the tale goes....

The Kraken doesn't really do that for me, however, fireball is considered travel time juice.

Fireball causes me to breath fire.

To the porcelain Gods. It's now on the do not consume list.. right next to tequila.

Usually, I drink Black Coffee while editing because it keeps me active :)
And I used many programs but currently using KrojamSoft PhotoViewerPro for this purpose.

Well here, let me help you with that:

Summer Crow Kabobs

16 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (8 crows)
16 pieces of green pepper
16 cherry tomatoes
8 button mushrooms
8 ears of sweet corn
1 1/2 cups of Teriyaki sauce
1/2 cup melted butter
8 kabob skewers
Preparation
Cut each piece of crow in half and place in a covered bowl with the Teriyaki sauce over night. Clean and cut each ear of corn into 3 pieces. Cook in boiling salt water for 10 minutes. Alternately put corn (3 pieces), green peppers (3 pieces) and cherry tomatoes (3) along with 4 pieces of crow meat on each skewer. Use 1 mushroom to top each skewer. Brush with melted butter and place on preheated grill for about 4 minutes. Flip, butter again and place back on grill for another 4 minutes. Repeat one last time for a total of 12 minutes or until they appear done. Serves four adults.

Most reactions

Back