What do you drink while editing?

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got home from shooting a basketball game and I'm relaxing drinking a Redd's while editing the photos.

IMG_1122.JPG

Which leads to the question... what do you drink while editing photos from a long day?

I don't have any fixed drink while editing. Usually if having a drink at all it would probably be coffee, squash, fruit juice or water, but there have probably been occasions when I've had a beer (but NOT lager)/cider/wine/port/liqueur ...

Nothing, water, orange or apple juice or ice tea; in that order.

I'm actually quite surprised

I was expecting a bunch of people here to be craft beer afficionados for some reason.

I'm actually quite surprised

I was expecting a bunch of people here to be craft beer afficionados for some reason.
I am but I am not an alcoholic - I drink the beer when I can enjoy it. Same with tea, as it happens - when I have the time I will make a pot of loose leaf Assam which is a drink to savour.

George (Dickle #12) on ice calms the nerves, warms the body, gets rid of the pressures of the day, and allows me to relax while I work.

Well, I'm also not an alcoholic, and yes, I do enjoy a beer while developing a couple of rolls of film. I don't spend much time editing, so I can't speak to any drinking habits I might have had if I spent more time at it. Chances are, it would be tea or seltzer.

George (Dickle #12) on ice calms the nerves, warms the body, gets rid of the pressures of the day, and allows me to relax while I work.

When I drank, I really liked that and better than #8. Super smooth vanilla taste.

Most reactions

Back