What do you eat for breakfast?

For me, half a bagel, or some cereal, or plain yogurt with granola.

Coffee is more important than food in the morning for me, though. :mrgreen: With lots of thick cream and a touch of sugar. Sure, the hands may be a little shaky by 11:30, but damn I'm thinking sharp.

:biglaugh:

normally I eat 2 loaves of bread , usually one with ham and something green, the second with jam. or a roll with something. And then a huge 0.5 litre mug of cereals with warm milk. It is a routine in my life.

but the weirdes thing... hmm... a cake from my friends b-day... I woke up and I was really hungry and there was nothing in the fridge exept the cake...

Frozen waffles...that are still frozen. 0.0

That's only if I'm really feeling lazy. :D

I rarely have breakfast, just 2 cups of tea then off to work, weekends I sometimes do a full english breakfast for me and the kids, but that is normaly around 11 am.

Other things I have had for breakfast are beer, curry (takeaway from the night before), mild curry and maize meal (cooked fresh at 7am), tequila, salad, pie and chips and pizza. I used to work nights many years ago, and my breakfast was dinner, you get used to it after a while.

I dont usually eat breakfast anymore, unless were not at home, then we usually go out for breakfast. Go figure. Makes me miss home though, crumpets with butter, eggs, and a nice hot milo :drool:

Im with tempra, my weirdest thing for breakfast - can you say "breakfast beer"?

Picksure said:
you can come over for breakfast anytime, or come over anytime for breakfast ;)

as much as that tickles me, picksure...let me share..

you would run screaming if i showed up for breakfast...

you have no idea what all that would entail.....not to mention...
the loss of appetite you would experience.......(wolves howl....) :(

thank you for the offer, but i like you too much to ruin it...!!

hi-bran-au.gif

:mrgreen:

Erm, Freudian Slip...

Stop making fun of me!!! :grumpy: :blushing:

Well, at elast we've answered the question of "how does aprilraven like her eggs in the morning, fertilized or un-fertilized".

*sits back and wonders if he should offer her the "full English"* :eyebrows:

Hahaha... pete put your foot in that one there didn't ya! :mrgreen:

I always always eat breakfast - just cereal though - if I don't I get really cranky and ****ty around lunch time. But this morning I had yukky porridge, only had 3 mouthfuls and threw it out. Then I got a Chai Latte on my way to work. Yum! And then I had chokkies for the rest of my breakfast. I'm so healthy.

Weirdest thing I've had, Thai Pistascio dip with chips the other day. Really gross. Hmmm my tastebuds are all over the place! Maybe I'm preggers! Eeek!

do i wanna even ask what the "full english" is??? i feel like the red-headed step child here....

ok, ferny....i'm game... whats the full english???? (why do i get the feeling i made a mistake??) we aint talking english muffins, are we???

Most reactions

Back