D drkuba TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2006 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Dec 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/kuba11/horsebarnfogcontrast.jpg?t=1165429585 and heres the original jpeg -
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/kuba11/horsebarnfogcontrast.jpg?t=1165429585 and heres the original jpeg -
bla TPF Noob! Joined Aug 10, 2005 Messages 282 Reaction score 0 Location Montreal, eh? Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 6, 2006 #17 I think its very nice, good composition.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 6, 2006 #18 Oh wow. It does look creepy. I like it though.
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 6, 2006 #19 TheFinisher3 said: Oh wow. It does look creepy. I like it though. Click to expand... Agree!!!!!