What do you guys think of this photo. I think it's pretty good, but I'm a n00b.

drkuba

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
medicialsnapshots.blogspot.com
horesbarnfog.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/kuba11/horesbarnfog.jpg?t=1165381609

It needs contrast.

I tried to make you link work so a photo would show up in the thread and for some very obscure reason it does NOT work ... and this is PHOTOBUCKET ... I mean: hotlinking from Photobucket has never been a problem, ever ... :scratch: I don't get it ... sorry --- if you see the "Last edited by LaFoto" underneath your thread this is only because I tried to help.

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, drkuba, and this is quite good for a self-proclaimed newbie to photography: few would even think of taking photos in such very foggy weather ... and the fog accounts for the lack of contrasts and that is why I would not up the contrasts. They were not there to begin with, the mist had swallowed them all up, anyway.

Welcome to TPF...I particularly like your composition. Personnaly I would add a tad more contrast but overall you have a winner. I also like that it tells me a story.

I like it, kinda creepy.

I like it a LOT.

"It needs contrast." I don't really think it needs contrast though. Not sure, but it seems perfect to me. I love the fog and creepiness to it. I'd be scared to be there!

I LOVE the concept but I would agree with some here that it needs a tiny bit more contast. Great photo, I look forward to seeing more.

Thanks a lot guys! I will see what it looks like if I change the contrast. As far as the logo... lol, I see all the cool kids doing it when they post their pictures on the internet so I photoshopped that in. O yea, I tried to pot the

Thanks gizmo! How'd you do that?

So I opened my PSD file for this picture before I converted it to JPEG to psot online, and the picture looks a lot darker there.. Why does covnerting to JPEG change the image so much? Is this a common problem?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back