What do you guys think?

BrianLy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4656800775_93e8b3297d_b.jpg

I know I could have fix those water mark on the back of the car, but I do not know how to.

It doesn't look good. You have the halo around the car as well.

I just started to HDR and I do like to hear some advise on how I can fix it?

I'm not a master at HDR mind you, but did the scene really call for it? or were you just want to have the unrealistic look that some use HDR for? I think the effect is too strongly applied, hence you get the halo.

Well I was just messing around with the new Photoshop and I thought HDR was cool looking. I to myself think it can be better, but I did buy a expensive camera and program so I might as well try to play around with it.

Well I was just messing around with the new Photoshop and I thought HDR was cool looking. I to myself think it can be better, but I did buy a expensive camera and program so I might as well try to play around with it.
Photoshop, even CS5, is a poor tool for doing HDR's.

The application most recognised as being the best for doing HDR work is Photomatix Pro from www.hdrsoft.com.

The scene you shot was definately a candidate for the HDR technique, but would have had minimal distracting reflections in the car body and been a technically better photo if shot from the Sun lit side.

Thanks for all the comments.

Overcooked.
I would second Photomatix. I downloaded the Photomatix Lite version last night for my laptop and I've been pretty impressed with it. It's as simple as prepping the raw files in lightroom (white balance, noise reduction etc.) then exporting them to a file as TIFFs then importing them to Photomatix. Photomatix automatically blends the images, all you have to then do is select the default setting, save and export. If you need to do anything else to it you have a finished HDR image that can be further altered in Photoshop or lightroom as a single image.
Trust me, it's well worth the $40(or $100 for the Pro version)

How many shots did you take and how many steps were they apart?
I too agree that's its way over processed, but you gotta start somewhere.....

Most reactions

Back