C chuckeb TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2013 Messages 43 Reaction score 2 Location Phoenix, Az Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 13, 2013 #1 Just something I'm not even sure I know how I did it. Chuck
oldhippy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 16, 2012 Messages 4,835 Reaction score 6,557 Location kentucky hills Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 13, 2013 #2 I think it is interesting. kind of abstract. That aside, the tilt shot is obvious by looking at the horizon. Still interesting lines. Ed
I think it is interesting. kind of abstract. That aside, the tilt shot is obvious by looking at the horizon. Still interesting lines. Ed
I Ilovemycam No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2012 Messages 1,070 Reaction score 113 Location Mid Atlantic Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 13, 2013 #3 Freaky, I like it!
C chuckeb TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2013 Messages 43 Reaction score 2 Location Phoenix, Az Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 13, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks Ed. I'm not sure what I was doing. I know there were a couple I took from around chest height. I do like the abstractness of it, though. Thanks for the input. chuck
Thanks Ed. I'm not sure what I was doing. I know there were a couple I took from around chest height. I do like the abstractness of it, though. Thanks for the input. chuck