What's new

What Do YOU Look For in a Photo Book?

Sproket

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Everyone,

I am currently considering writing a beginner's photography book, something very very basic. Kind of a "Written by an amateur, For amateurs" type thing. And I was wondering what you as photographers look for in a photography book? What topics, tips, advice, information would you look for in a beginner's book?

Any thoughts, ideas or comments are welcome. I'll take comments on Film, Digital, and Digital Imaging as I might do a series and split the topics. I would especially like to hear from Amateurs and beginners, but obviously the thoughts and advice from Pros and Semi-Pros would greatly be appreciated.
 
I would look for a professional author... sorry. If I'm going to spend money on a book, I'll want an author who knows his/her sh*t.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom