What do you offer?

SabrinaO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Prints or CD/DVDs for your session? What are your rates?... I'm stumped on what to do! I would like to hear what you all do.

Price at what you are worth. Also what your area can consume. If they want a cd/dvd I mark them up. I would rather have them order prints so that I know they have something placed in their hands.

Price at what you are worth. Also what your area can consume. If they want a cd/dvd I mark them up. I would rather have them order prints so that I know they have something placed in their hands.
I'm just starting out. But I think im good enough to be pricing at competitive rates. Generally this area charges from $50-$200 for sessions.
I was thinking of doing the same with a cd/dvd, but putting on web sized photos. Do you think thats fair?

If you think you are competitive then price accordingly. I dont price by what others do. I am pricing by what I need to make a true business out of this. If customers come then I am worth it to the public. If they dont then ooooohhhh oh

Also did you mean just starting out in business or in photography?

Speak to a Business advisor. I meet with one every two months just to get advise,they can usually help with advise on setting prices. just a Thought

Do you have some of your work posted somewhere or would you like to share here?

oops! EDIT!!! LOL

If you think you are competitive then price accordingly. I dont price by what others do. I am pricing by what I need to make a true business out of this. If customers come then I am worth it to the public. If they dont then ooooohhhh oh

Also did you mean just starting out in business or in photography?

Pretty much both. I just got a dslr a few months ago so I've been taking photography seriously and my goal is to make a living off of it. But I've been into photography and have been takin pics ever since I can remember.

Speak to a Business advisor. I meet with one every two months just to get advise,they can usually help with advise on setting prices. just a Thought

Thanks!

So what are you shooting? and trying to price?

Do a search here in the forums... I posted some c&c's

So what are you shooting? and trying to price?

I shoot people....families and babies/kids, maternity, seniors etc. I just ended my free sessions and I want to start charging $65 a session.

Just finished looking up some of you C&C post.... Good work...

Ok I have a friend that I talk to and we kinda share the business. KINDA.

We talk about this all the time and tried a few things over the last year!

First $65 is ok but how many shoots will you have to do in a week to cover your expenses.... Also at that price are you giving a CD or selling a CD and if you do prints what are your print prices?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back