What's new

What do you see here?

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
933
Reaction score
19
Location
Manchester, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I see two angry seahorse skeletons...

DSC_2307copy.jpg
 
Inbetween the 'seahorses', I see a very evil snake-like face with a mustache lol
 
Because you said that, I see that :x Ignoring that I see the face of an ant o.o

Looking beyond that this photo is really interesting. Black board and smoke I take it? I really like how you used the light to highlight it.

Could you tell me what kind of smoke you used? :o I've been using incense but I haven't been that big of a fan since it tends to clot up near the top :|
 
A bow-legged Chihuahua skeleton with an attitude.
 
Two Gryphons flying into each other.
 
"I see pride! I see power! I see a bad-ass mother who don't take no crap off of nobody!"

...I sure hope I'm not the only one to get this :D
 
A bow-legged Chihuahua skeleton with an attitude.


Lmao I love it!

I used incense smoke for this. I use the cones, not the sticks. Sometimes I will take two cones and tilt them towards each other so the smoke comes together.

"I see pride! I see power! I see a bad-ass mother who don't take no crap off of nobody!"

...I sure hope I'm not the only one to get this :D (I don't get it! Lol)
 
I see dragons - ot at least winged serpents (drakes/wyverns).

One dragon curled up in the first 1/4 of the shot and then two facing off against each other in the middle - followed by a reflection of the curled up dragon again.
 
"I see pride! I see power! I see a bad-ass mother who don't take no crap off of nobody!"

...I sure hope I'm not the only one to get this :D (I don't get it! Lol)

It's a quote from Cool Runnings, a Disney movie about Jamacian bobsleders. Read it with a Jamacian accent. Funny movie lol.

Love your smoke pic. I only see what everyone is bringing to my attention, though. Nothing new from me.
 
Two of those Chinese Devil Dogs flanking a dragon about to come out of it's lair.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom