What do you think about these problems

TonyUSA

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1DX 3 problems, specially black dots on photo.

I am waiting for mine to show up but should be a while due to coronavirus. After watched youtube below I was thinking to cancel the order. What do you guys think?

Start about 4:49.

If his camera has that, you're wise to be skeptical of your camera. Before you open the factory package, why not send a note to your retailer and ask "what if"?

Looks familiar...

Yes, it is oil from sensor moving quickly that need lubricant. After searched online a bit. This was happened since 1DX2 or even 1DX. I guess they couldn't fix it. How the pros live with that, photoshop?

Yes, it is oil from sensor moving quickly that need lubricant. After searched online a bit. This was happened since 1DX2 or even 1DX. I guess they couldn't fix it. How the pros live with that, photoshop?
The shutter mechanism must be replaced, either it is covered under factory warranty or the owner pays.

Good luck!

Wow, I was upset when I got a T3i a good number of years ago and it had the oil on sensor problem, Cleaned it, looked good but it came back after about a month. It turned me off of Canons at the time. But to pay that kind of money and have the problem just should not happen.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back