What do you think of my Photos?

If you have read any of the threads of new people who enter the same way, you would know these things:

1) asking for a general review of a bunch of photos is absolutley totally useless
2) asking people who don't know you to go off site is a no-go. So pick one or two that you have some issues with and post them here.

I think some are very good such as the long exposure car lights, and the composition of the majority of photos is very good. Although some of your photo's on the site are very point and shoot, maybe try tidying the portfolio up.

Good work! Looks like you have progressed a lot with your pix. I liked this one.

Tube | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I would hang it up if i had any wall space left. Liked your night shots too, panorama, lots of nice stuff.

Keep blasitng away. You have talent!

If you have read any of the threads of new people who enter the same way, you would know these things:

1) asking for a general review of a bunch of photos is absolutley totally useless
2) asking people who don't know you to go off site is a no-go. So pick one or two that you have some issues with and post them here.

One guy had 200+ pages of pix. He did not ask for CC though. Just listed http after his post. 99% of it was just BS photos. I only sampled it. Had no time for 200 pages. But 3 - 5 pages is no big deal. Glad people send in stuff. We all learn for it.

But 3 - 5 pages is no big deal. Glad people send in stuff. We all learn for it.

And what did he learn from this?
And what did you learn?
Typically when someone posts a link or a bunch of pictures, then the commentary is spotty, arbitrary and generally BS opinions that don't help the photog to progress.
Any person, shooting a bunch, eventually gets a couple of decent shots (sort of like even a blind squirrel finds an acorn or two) but those mean very little about the actual skill of the photographer.

By persons being willing to go off site and look at pictures, then the site gets little content and you are talking about pictures that no one else can see. Where is the long term benefit to that?

If, on the hand, the photog posts one or two that either he/she likes or wants info on, then the comments are more in depth and actually can help the photographer understand how and why other people see his pictures.
And the comments actually are visible for the 95% of viewers who never write anything.

The pavement and tube are my fave. Generally good compositions too. Well done.

Awesome photostream! Ya some of them look really good; I really like the N Highland Ave, Los Angeles long exposure! I'll fav it!!

Most reactions

Back