One suggestion: you might begin to consider starting a new thread instead of adding photos to this one. Plus it is possible, allowed and even encouraged on here to post more than one photo in one post. Actually you can put as many as you like into one post, but make sure you put spaces between the links and (as soon as you post more than 3 pics in the same post) number your photos. Makes commenting so much easier.
But keep in mind that threads which are very picture-heavy (like my own tend to be :roll: ) take a lot of loading time for those viewers who are still on modem... Same applies to a thread with too many photos.
And it might well be that those who have looked into your thread once (when there only was the very first set of photos to be seen) will not look again. They don't know you have added so many more photos.
OK, but I have come again (and again) and find that out of the very last lot there are two that I like.
The aerial view holds an interest of its own that aerial views all do, but you really should work on them a bit to bring out the colours and contrasts and all!
And the close-up on the buildings with the moon in the sky is nice. I like that one. But that one, too, could "live" a bit more! Just a bit.
Ah, and one question that springs to mind ANY TIME I see your title: What do we "think of your photo's"
what??? And of which "photo's"
what? (Plurals don't have an apostrophe, only genitives have - sorry ... I have thought this ever so many times now, it needed to be said just this once

But if you plan on setting up a website to sell your photos, do make sure there are no grammar or spelling errors in your writing...).