What do you think of these?

ponyboy4130

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a few shots at the beach, i just want to know what i should change, or do differently, or if any of these do anything for you guys. None have been edited.
2590862333_4ebe619486_b.jpg

2590860753_dbb35da85a_b.jpg

2590858049_9d8c8e918d_b.jpg

2591697428_6d9d6d529b_b.jpg

I can't give any techincal advice, I'm a noob too... but I really like the second and third photos.

good colors and ideas!

You need to watch your horizons are level - easy fix in post processing (PP). Your colours looks good as do your exposures. Rather like 1 & 2 myself.

Yes your right, the horizon not being level does bug me, i will try to fix in Lightroom

The first is a little too cluttered/untidy for my liking, but that's the subject matter, not you!

I really, really like the second one... for me, that one's head and shoulders ahead of the rest.

unusually i like the first and second, first is interesting, its the one subject that photographers try to avoid regularly...

nice photos, third and fourth are good but they seem quite cliche

unusually i like the first and second, first is interesting, its the one subject that photographers try to avoid regularly...

nice photos, third and fourth are good but they seem quite cliche

i agree, very cliche, i just wanted to get some input. I have been only shooting for a few months, and more and more i think about how to make my pictures look different, its very difficult!:)

The first is a little too cluttered/untidy for my liking, but that's the subject matter, not you!

I really, really like the second one... for me, that one's head and shoulders ahead of the rest.

i would love to clean up the first, i really enjoy the picture, im an electrician, and find myself obsessed with electrical lines :) but i would love to clean it up, and eliminate the support wires. Thanks for advice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back