What's new

what do you think of this pic. C&C

cletusjermal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
296
Reaction score
10
Location
Bossier City La
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_MG_0889-1.jpg
 
I think it is a nice picture but don't like the all red. I also think the focus of the trees on the point is too soft.
I don't feel like there is enough detail in the shot or a good focal point. My eye just kind of wandered around it. The light on the shore shows me that something is there but I can't really tell what.
It just didn't quite work for me but is a nice enough shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom