What's new

What do you think of this processing?

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
2,415
Reaction score
440
Location
Some Where In the Desert
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please tell me what you think of this processing method. I have been researching and coming up with my own method to get that vintage faded, washed out look.


destiny by VIPGraphX, on Flickr
 
I'm not sure that style really fits the scene that's being depicted.
 
I think if you want a vintage look with sports images you might have better luck going to straight B&W with some noise added to it. The faded washed out colors don't work.
 
Last edited:
Thanks both of you.

Yeah the vintage washed out look is something I have been trying to perfect. I am going to do a photo shoot with the kids and I want a different look then I have been doing with them each year. The sports picture was not the best subject to use I know.....I am just trying to get the processing down.

I also would like to do something similar with sports and Tony S thanks for your feedback I will try it out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom