What's new

what do you think?

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1015%281%29.JPG
 
I like the contrast between the two colors, and the colors are great... but I would have rather not seen it smack in the middle of the photo.
 
It looks lonely!

My opinion: It would look better with a totally gree leaf, rather than speckled. I can't make out what the blue is under the water and that is frustraiting to me ... but that's just me.

It looks simple and kind of cool!
 
If that is the bottom of a pool, than that pool looks really cool. Oh, a poem ;)
 
yes it is a pool
 
bump
 
its a neat shot to look at.
its not relaxing though, for some reason my eyes dart all around the leaf and dont naturaly want to settle on it.. the blueness seems like it should be the background and the leaf should be the subject.. but i just keep stareing at the blue.
I think that a crop of some sort(to get the leaf out of the center) would really make this more comfortable to look at. but that just depends on if you want to make it comfortable for me. :)
did you adjust the colors any?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom